Job Requisition:Infrastructure Engineer
This role is part of an augmentation team for the Infrastructure Services Team. The successful candidate needs to be able to provide the required skills to augment the team and be both dynamic and flexible in support, whist operating with the confidence of a Leidos employee, engaging with the customer and tasking manager or team lead on day-to-day priorities.
• Hold SC security clearance
• Proven background in infrastructure support and design (especially skilled in: Microsoft AD, HSM and PKI Infrastructures, DNS management, NETIQ, backup solutions)
• Familiarity of virtual and physical support systems
• Awareness in best practice for infrastructure support delivery
• Able to prioritise workload
• Able to execute and perform without assistance, possessing practical experience and applied knowledge
• Support the development and improvement of innovation frameworks
• Ability to work in an environment with evolving requirements and dynamic schedules
• Possess good communication skills - effective listening; speaking and technical writing skills in the English language
• Possess good interpersonal skills - able to build open and productive relationships
• Possess good team skills - ability to work collaboratively with a geographically distributed team
• Experience of working under pressure to meet deadlines while handling multiple priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience of working with shared document repositories (e.g. SharePoint)
• Capable of detailed technical discussions with service providers, partners and customers
• Good analytical skills and an ability to define and articulate the precise nature of any given situation at an appropriate level for the target audience, whether technical or non-technical
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Systems Administration2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.