Job Requisition:Endpoint Compliance Analyst
The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an Endpoint Compliance Analyst supporting the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract at Ft. Meade, MD.
The End Point Compliance Analyst shall understand the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation; and will have specialized knowledge in computer network theory and understand IT standards, including the OSI model, and the methods of exploiting those standards.
The candidate will support GSMO Task Order 30
- Communicate (written and oral) with CC/S/A/FAs concerning endpoint compliance status including their current status, POA&M, technical requirements for their systems, policy and program details and changes.
- Utilize E-Policy Orchestrator and any follow-on systems to properly upload information, generate reports, and review compliance tracking.
- Provide compliance information, as directed, to the various JFHQ-DODIN directorates to support operations.
- Compile compliance reports and briefings associated with affected and non-affected DoD assets to produce weekly, monthly, and annual reports/matrix/metrics including, but not limited to monthly POA&M/Waiver audits.
- Develop and provide technical review of waiver requests and make recommendations to JFHQ-DODIN leadership.
- Provide JFHQ-DODIN leadership information on compliance. Develop, staff, and maintain accurate JFHQ-DODIN orders including but not limited to WARNORDs, OPORDs, TASKORDs, and FRAGOs.
- Be knowledgeable of current and planned endpoint technologies and perform duties related to the Endpoint Program, HBSS, Continuous Monitoring and other automated technologies.
- Maintain endpoint program, policy, and direct their implementation.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- Previous tools experience working with ArcSight, Splunk, PCAP, JIMS or equivalent toolsets.
- Technical understanding in some of the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of malware (malware communication installation, or malware types), or intermediate knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, or open source information collection)
- Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting units.
- Have working knowledge of threat and vulnerability analysis, routing protocols, routing, intrusion detection systems, intrusion protection systems, Domain Name Service, or network traffic analysis.
- Critical/logical thinking skills
- Experience working with the Intelligence Community and priority intelligence requirements
- Advanced communications and presentations skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language
- DoD 8570 Requirements IAM Level III
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.