Job Requisition:Project Manager
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager with an extensive technical background.
This position will be based from our Glasgow office located at Skypark, but a considerable proportion of time may be spent onsite with the customer.
- Lead teams of technical and business resources to deliver complex change programme(s) in a multi-platform environment
- Drive integrated teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with product owners, architects, engineers, and quality assurance
- Ensure delivery of project deliverables is to the appropriate quality standard, on time and within budget, in accordance with the plan through monthly monitoring
- Develop and maintain detailed Programme and Project plans
- Manage programme resources through capacity planning
- Manage third party contributions to Programmes/Projects as appropriate
- Ensure benefits and performance targets of the Programme/Project activities are identified, measured and monitored
- Co-ordinate production of a communications strategy and plan
- Monitor and manage risks/opportunities and resolution of issues
- Ensure effective management of any changes impacting Programme/Portfolio/Project delivery are tracked through controlled change process
- Report on programme/project progress through agreed reporting lines, at agreed intervals, via highlight reports, programme/project board and corporate updates
- Manage programme finances which include capital (capex), operational (opex) and forward forecasting
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.