Job Requisition:Senior Intelligence Analyst
Leidos is currently interviewing Senior Intelligence Analysts to provide all-source intelligence analysis and products related to the ongoing Multi-Combatant and Intelligence Community (IC) Adversary Strategic Initiative (SI), to include providing tailored analyses of adversary operational intent and strategic capabilities; supporting emulation and derivation development; and providing inputs for IC-level recommendations to warfighters and senior policy decision-makers.
- Meet strategic initiative requirements with in-depth intelligence analysis supporting the development of a common understanding of strategic threats within the STRATCOM Operating Environment.
- Develop analytical products, including high quality briefings and written reports, which are coordinated with appropriate Intelligence Community agencies and made available on collaborative forums.
- Conduct SI analysis that informs I&W processes, Combatant Command campaign/operational plans, senior leaders and policy makers.
- Provide support for exercises, war-games, and follow-on derivations tied to the SI effort.
- Conduct PMESII analysis that informs I&W processes, Combatant Command campaign/operational plans, senior leaders and policy makers.
- Conduct all-source intelligence analysis using a whole-of-government approach to identify Adversary strategic intent and objectives, decision-making processes and influences, capabilities, strategy, and operational plans including within the cyber/information and space domains.
- Support Intelligence Community emulations including identifying adversary courses of action; red lines and thresholds; employment tactics, techniques, and procedures; and escalation and de-escalation strategies. Function as a Red Cell and support United States Strategic Command/Strategic Initiative exercises, war-games, and table top exercises.
- Develop, produce and present SI products to include well researched, in-depth multi-source analytical reports, studies, papers, senior leader-level executive summaries, briefings, and charts/graphics.
- Provide analytical support for the development, validation, implementation and modification of current and evolving USSTRATCOM operational planning documents, including support to STRATJIOC Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace efforts.
- Identify SI related intelligence gaps; developing appropriate collection and production strategies, requests for information (RFIs), and requirements to address information shortfalls; and submitting, tracking, and reporting on the status of requirements.
- Assist the STRATJIOC with its collaboration efforts including developing and maintaining appropriate Intelligence Community contacts; attending designated conferences and Strategic Initiative events, and updating, posting, and managing on-line collaborative forums such as the USSTRATCOM JIOC Microsoft SharePoint Portal and Integration Space.
- Leverage Government furnished databases and software applications, including Open Source reporting, to support SI analysis.
- Attend and support designated Government meetings to include periodic training, conferences, and production and technical exchanges either on or off-site.
- BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience and/or equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree.
- More than Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience utilizing analytical research collaboration tools, resources, associated equipment and software.
- More than Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience and knowledge of the IC, its primary members, the intelligence process, evaluation and analysis of intelligence data and J2 functions and capabilities, to include collections and requirements processes.
- More than Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience in joint and combined operational planning and intelligence methodologies (e.g., Joint Operational Planning and Execution System, Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment ), and tactics, techniques and procedures involved in fusing intelligence into operational planning.
- More than Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience with intelligence information flow and other governing regulations, including Intelligence Oversight classification guidelines and other requirements as needed to insure a timely response to meet customer requirements.
- More than Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience in All-Source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis, to include alternative analysis techniques.
- TS/SCI Clearance required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.