Job Requisition:Quality Assurance Specialist
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Infrastructure Management & Support Services (IMSS) program supports the FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection in protecting consumers and enforcing consumer protection laws through a set of integrated Information Technology (IT) services. This Task Order will help ensure the effective operations and maintenance of the Information Communications Technology (ICT) infrastructure. Based in Indianapolis, the Quality professional will function independently through the Mission Assurance organization to define, implement, and maintain an independent Quality Assurance function and a Quality Management System (QMS) that must meet ISO 9001 standards and its performance standards. Quality will also support investigations, propose and assist in implementing improvements in process efficiencies and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) compliance, as well as infrastructure modernization through technology and cloud services.
- Establish and Maintain a Quality Program in accordance with Program Quality Requirements
- Interface to Internal & External Customers (PMs, Functional Leads, Leidos internal stakeholders)
- Program Surveillance Service/Product Delivery (QA/QC) / (i.e., in-process reviews, work product reviews, test compliance, participate in ERB/CCB, and ROMB), perform process audits, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) review/approvals, etc.)
- Perform and Support Industry Quality Standard Assessments (i.e., Preparation & Compliance to ISO, ITIL)
- Early Identification of Risks/Issues (Services/Operations, Supplier Mgt, Testing, etc.)
- Operational Excellence/Continuous Service Improvement (Structured Improvement Activities – SIAs)
- Metrics Management (Collect, Track, Analyze, Report Performance Data & Customer Satisfaction feedback/recommend improvements)
- Issue Management (i.e., perform root cause analysis, report Customer Quality Escapes, Lessons Learned)
- Support Proposals (Write to Quality & Performance Requirements)
- Experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control of Quality Management Systems.
- Experience in Service Level/Metrics Management
- Knowledge of Lean-Six Sigma/Continuous Service Improvement
- Must be Self-Motivated and Possess Strong Organizational and Communication Skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited College in a Related Discipline and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Trained
- Previous IT Service Operations experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment and participate/facilitate improvement events
- Knowledge of International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.