Job Requisition:Portfolio Manager
Are you a dynamic and professional Portfolio Manager with a desire to lead large complex multi-discipline programmes which deliver innovative IT solutions to our customers?
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
This role brings real variety including:
- Managing the delivery of large IT programmes across a multitude of Infrastructure, application development, systems integration, application migration, Transition & Transformation
- Communicating and working directly with customers at a senior level to ensure we meet their high standards of project execution
- Single point responsibility for the management of programme budgets and the implementation of programme governance
- Leading, motivating and communicating with your delivery teams to ensure exemplary programme delivery
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Programme Manager with drive, enthusiasm and the determination to succeed in a challenging environment.
In addition to a strong track record of flawless programme delivery and first-class organisation and communication skills, we need candidates with:
- Demonstrable programme management experience in a customer facing environment
- Experience of delivering large complex IT programmes
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritising tasks and activities as business and customer needs change
- Experience of working in a structured, quality environment
- Capability to build multi-discipline programme teams to effectively deliver complex IT solutions
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- Exposure to pre-sales activity and proposal writing
- Excellent commercial awareness
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.