Job Requisition:Systems Integration and Onboarding Analyst
Leidos currently have a permanent vacancy for a Systems Engineer with experience of defining and implementing onboarding designs between complex applications and enterprise service buses.
Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
The successful candidate will be required to support the execution of Systems Engineering activities on a large-scale system of systems integration project with particular focus on the architecting and detailed design on the integration of application and technical services with an enterprise service bus.This is an opportunity to work on an exciting programme delivering critical services and infrastructure key to the future of UK Air Traffic Management.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
The successful candidate will have a full understanding of the principles of system engineering, be able to demonstrate past successes in working within and\or leading diverse engineering teams and will have prior experience as a Systems Engineer for a major programme involving application\service integration with an enterprise service bus.Using their experience in Systems Engineering, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with customers and suppliers to execute Systems Engineering activities across the full lifecycle
Duties will include:
- Creating/editing XML documentation
- Defining transformation and message filtering ( including XPath Rules ) for FIXM, iWXXM message formats
- Supporting the on-boarding of Application Service Groups for integration patterns and again ensuring best practice approach and mitigating future issues
- Defining robust for the Initial Load Integration Patterns
- Investigating the capability of the ESB COTS products to deliver Fault Tolerant Ordered Message Delivery and the impact of Performance
- Assisting the DEV and Test teams for REST and SOAP integrations /JMS interactions
- Defining and evolving concrete service contracts for Onboarding Service Groups
- Assisting Service Groups with Business Message Responses and HTTP Responses for SOAP Contracts to complete Service Integration Specifications
- Working with the Global Data Model team validating and realizing service artefacts and their maintenance following CRs
- Defining mediation flows within gateway and core integration applications
- Defining ESB constructs relating to security architecture and virtual infrastructure
- Success in working within large-scale and complex integration programmes
- Ability to work with a number of stakeholders and suppliers, working across organisational boundaries and acting as the technical interface between teams as appropriate
- Experience of editing and creating xml documentation, not just in syntax but ensuring good reuse and adaptability for future changes
- Experience with middleware solutions particularly the TIBCO product set
- Experience with Axway gateway products defining and configuring Enterprise Integration Patterns and setting policy filters
- Detailed knowledge of Message Orientated Middleware and integration capabilities in defining datasets and integration patterns
- Experience of working with Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience of the following Web Services and Middleware Orientated Messaging:
- SOAP Web Services
- Pub/Sub over JMS and HTTP
- asynchronous Callbacks
- Security and PKI.
- JMS TOPIC and Queue properties.
• ITIL including Service Management Roles & Processes
• Demonstrable commitment to sharing ideas, technologies and best practices
• Knowledge of Air Traffic Management or other safety related systems
Experience of service management, assurance and regulation requirements and how they apply across functional boundaries
• Willingness to offer fresh, innovative ideas and/or unconventional approaches
• Ability to deliver clear messages through dialogue, written work and formal presentation
What do we do for you? :
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers, and cycle to work scheme)
- Private Medical Schene
- Dynamic ways of working
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Systems Engineering1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.